Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Episode Two - Confessions


Shownotes - Episode Two - Confessions

This episode seems to have a couple of knitting confessions!

Off the Needles:
Lamb  by Susan B. Anderson

First Confession:
My Ravellennics project, Sheep Run Socks,  were an epic failure.  Sad, but true.  However, I will not be defeated by the sock.
  I am thinking about casting on either this sock or this sock.

On the Needles:I'm still working on the Sothia.  This is where the second knitting confession came in! I have shawl issues!  I have made all these and have yet to wear even one :(
Shipwreck Shawl

Is there a Color Affection in my future?

I am also working on the Sweetheart Skirt for my little 3 year old granddaughter.

Qued Up:
A cardigan for my daughter
A Baby gift.  Either this or this.
 Both from Itty Bitty Nursery

On the Farm:
Check up on the latest happenings with the calf, the chickens and the sheep.
 I discuss whether to coat or not to coat the sheep.

A Few of My Favorite Things:
The difference between Fair Isle and Intarsia
Contact Me:

My blog: www.robinznestknits.blogspot.com
At Ravelry:  Robinznest
by email:  robinznest.knits@gmail.com

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment