Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Shownotes - Episode 6 - The Voice, and I Don't Mean the TV Show

Hi Everyone-
I hope you find yourselves enjoying these autumn days and that your knitting is going well.  Thanks for joining me for Episode 6.  Here are the links for the things we talked about this week:

Thank you M.Gracie for the very nice iTunes review!

I have received so many compliments about my voice, which is really odd because I am used to hearing all the compliments about my husbands voice!  Meet my husband, Chuck, as he shares his great voice with you. 

Off My Needles:

Robin Hood
Queensland Kathmandu

On My Needles:
Socks on a Farm
One Skein Boot Toppers - pair #2
Malabrigo Worsted

Qued Up:
Rocky Coast Cardigan
Cascade 220 superwash


Tangles and Knots: 
Sheepish Sweater

Spinning:
Respect the Spindle
Spinning is going spinningly...

Sew Fun:
my project bags




My Etsy store:  Robinznest Knits

On the Farm:
Chickens and sheep are growing and thriving.
Last Saturday morning was so beautiful in the barnyard - it felt like a sanctuary.







My Favorite Things:
Annie and the Swiss Cheese Scarf

My prayers go to the people affected by Hurricane Sandy.

I'm on Facebook now as Robinznest Knits - stop by and "like" my page!

Thanks for stopping by.  You can contact me on Ravelry as Robinznest or email me at robinznest.knits@gmail.com  


1 comment:

  1. I actually learned to knit at church. They had a group of women that would meet during sunday school hour and knit and they would knit in church, which the pastor encouraged. They taught newbies and discusses home projects. At church they all knitted for charity and donated lots of items every year. And Church people would donate yarn to them. I made lovely friends there.

    ReplyDelete