Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Episode 4 - Happy Autumn!

You can link to episode 4 over in the sidebar,  or you can download at iTunes at Robinznest. 

So maybe recording a podcast at 4:45 A.M. isn't the best idea after all - my voice sounds really tired and I completely forgot to add the On The Farm jingle.  Oh well, it is what it is.


Big thank you's to all the sweet comments left at Ravelry, iTunes, and here at the blog.  Your words have really made me feel great about doing this podcast.

Contest Winner:  karenswb (Ravelry name) is the winner of the Knitting desk calendar.  Congratulations Karen!

Off My Needles:   Sweetheart Skirt, Flower Cardigan and Hat, and One Skein Boot Toppers

On My Needles:  Vanilla Sock, Wispy Cardi, and Low Tide

Qued Up:  Rotation by Cookie A.  BEAUTIFUL sweater!

On the Farm:  We have a newly hatched baby chick!  Who knew chicks REALLY hatched out of eggs!  And for those who don't know, this is what a silkie chicken looks like.

My Favorite Things:  Ravulous and Ravelry Photo Uploader have made maintaining my stash on Ravelry very do-able!  Check it out to see if it works for you.  County Plus also works through Ravelry to make tracking your rows and stitches so very easy.

Out and About - So excited to be attending the Trailing of the Sheep Festival in Hailey, ID  October 11-14.

My Happy Place:  Miss Babs yarn has the BEST package presentation ever!  I felt like I was opening a very special gift.  And the yarn - Oh. My. Goodness.  It is to die for!

Check it Out:  Toe Up 2 at a Time Socks by Melissa Morgan-Oakes.  I give it 5 Cast On's - my highest recommendation!  I also review The Sock Knitters Handbook by Charlene Schurch and Beth Parrott.  This book also gets 5 Cast On's.

No comments:

Post a Comment